DEFINING SUCCESS ON ONES OWN TERMS
THE FINAO PHILOSOPHY
–A STUDENT LED INITIATIVE
FINAO serves to leverage each student’s self-realization journey as a catalyst for identifying what culture and self means to each of them, creating a best version definition of themselves. This enhanced mindset of empowerment and identity also gets authentically applied to their interaction with school activities. The results are positive, fun, and inspiring engagements with their school’s culture and climate - enhancing and fostering opportunities for academic achievement. FINAO let's students lead in the creation of goals and actions that reflect their entire self and their youth culture for every group, club, team, event, etc., within your school… all of it student led & student owned.
"I really believe that FINAO has helped me in my own life and I love its mission.”
– Taylor, student leader at Snohomish HS
FOR YOUTH. BY YOUTH.
integrating lifestyle, message, and learning
FINAO is designed with feedback, advice and guidance directly from students & educators, and is created specifically with youths’ needs in mind. The FINAO platform is rich with features and full of possibilities. It is our guiding mission to focus the platform on incorporating design and user experience elements that resonate with youth and have lasting staying power.
Our platform leverages the greatness of youth by engaging with who they are (and their generational values) on their own terms...and in the palm of their hands. A place with no drama, no bullying, no bashing – a safe & encouraging space, allowing them to bring their best selves to the lead position of their educational journey.
Failure Is Not An Option.
1) Enhanced and measured results on Climate, Culture, and Activities Engagement (Continuous Data)
2) Increased resource efficiency while managing all school activities, events, and teams
3) Administrator dashboard with periodic comparative data
4) A safe space for students to be who they are both outside and inside of school - a social balancing in the digital world
5) A mindset for goals and learning - A community platform and system for life, by one's own definition of success
6) Student owned communications and sharing